How to Make an origami paper bird | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

How to Make an origami paper bird

I have been doing some crafting with paper and creating these amazing Origami Birds that I thought it would be nice to create a tutorial for them.You can make these and use them as place setting for your next party.Add name tag and attach.

I created them with scrapbook paper I had left on hand.They looked so much like a eagle which is something I am planning to create in the near future..The paper tulips are from my book here

origami bird paper craft



How to Make Origami Paper Birds

I used a 6x6 scrapbook paper..Add eyes in the end!!














origami paper bird

Be sure to pin this image below to your boards!

origami bird how to make fold


                              Enjoy Crafting!




Paper Flower Chandelier


pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover